Frameless Glass Balustrade
Frameless glass balustrades are a popular and modern alternative to traditional wood, aluminium & steel balustrades. Elegant and secure, frameless glass offers protection with minimal intrusion. It’s simplicity in design sets this glass balustrade apart from others.
- Frameless glass balustrade is constructed with durable 12mm toughened safety glass.
- Glass panels are attached to the bottom of 2205 Duplex stainless steel spigots, base mounted or core drilled into the surface.
- Glass panels come in heights of 970 or 1000mm and are available in incremental sizes from 100mm up to 2000mm in width.
- Glass panels can be installed into concrete, pavement, tile, wood and hard synthetic surfaces.
- 2205 Duplex stainless steel spigots are fully resistant to corrosion in coastal environments.
- Stainless steel spigots are available in round and square designs and come in polished, satin & matte black finishes.
- Stainless steel top rail & handrail is available in rectangular and round profiles, from 25mm to 50m diameter and come in polished, satin & matte black finishes.
- AS 1288-2006 – Glass in buildings
- AS 2208-2006 – Safety glazing materials in buildings
- AS 1170-2011 – Structural design actions